FOR IMMEDIATE RELEASE
Savage Unleashes Its 110 Prairie Hunter Bolt-Action 224 Valkyrie
WESTFIELD, Massachusetts – August 6 – Savage is excited to launch its new 110 Prairie Hunter, a precision bolt-action 110 platform rifle built for the cartridge that rewrote the rules of ballistics. Shipments of these firearms have been delivered to dealers.
“This new configuration, built on our time-tested 110 bolt action, is our first 224 Valkyrie rifle and its features are specifically designed for long distance shooting,” said Savage Senior Brand Manager Jessica Treglia. “The wide variety of bullet options available in the 224 Valkyrie cartridge makes Savage’s 110 Prairie Hunter ideal for long-distance target shooters, hunters targeting medium-sized game such as pronghorn, varmint hunters or backyard plinkers.”
The 110 Prairie Hunter unleashes the full power and accuracy of 224 Valkyrie. Its AccuFit system makes it easy to customize comb height and length-of-pull to any hunter. Combined with its user-adjustable AccuTrigger, 22-inch button-rifled barrel and target crown, the rifle delivers the most consistent accuracy at extreme ranges. The 110 Prairie Hunter features a threaded muzzle, synthetic stock with a beavertail fore-end, three QD studs and a detachable box magazine.
- Bolt-action 224 Valkyrie
- Cartridge offers the least wind drift and drop in its class and less than half the recoil of cartridges with similar ballistics
- AccuFit system: Ergonomic synthetic stock with adjustable length-of-pull and comb height
- 22-inch carbon steel threaded barrel (1/2-28) with cap
- Drilled and tapped with one-piece 20 MOA rail
- Detachable box magazine
- User-adjustable AccuTrigger
- Gray synthetic stock with beavertail fore-end and three QD studs
- Target crown
Part No. / Description / MSRP
57409 / Model 110 Prairie Hunter, 22-inch barrel / $759
Savage press releases can be found at https://savagearms.com/content?p=news.